Return Policy For All Equipment
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We work with our vendor partners to guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Please call us at +1-321-777-0771.
We always strive to make the Return and Exchange process as easy and hassle-free for you as possible. The process is very simple, please be sure to read our Return and Exchange Instructions for detailed information. Please contact our trained team of Return Specialists should you have further questions.
Items must be returned in NEW (unused, untested, and resalable) condition, in the original manufacturer packaging, with all accessories, kit components, promotional items and instruction manuals included. For your protection, items must be returned shipping prepaid, insured for the full value and safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage.
Items that have been used by the customer or items that have been damaged by use cannot be returned to us. We also cannot accept returns on orders where a promotional item has not been returned with the order. These ‘extras’ must be included with your return to qualify for a full refund.
When repacking an item for return, please be sure to include all the free and promotional items that came with your order as well as all applicable accessories and literature. Generally, as a “rule-of-thumb" you should return the items to us the same way we sent them to you - in the same condition and with all the original contents. If a promotional item is missing, its value will be added to the original price you paid for the order, thus reducing the amount of the refund, if such is issued.
We do not accept returns on customized orders.
There will be no refunds for used Equipment returned to Satcom. If Customer returns unused Equipment to Satcom in its original package, in its original condition, and within thirty (30) days of delivery, Satcom will refund to Customer eighty five percent (85%) of the purchase price, the remaining fifteen percent (15%) of the purchase price representing a restocking fee. Customer will bear all shipment and insurance costs related to such return shipment. All Equipment returned to Satcom must be returned to the Satcom facility as directed by Satcom.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to facilitate an exchange for you. Please return the item to us within 7 days of purchase and you will not be charged restocking fees, provided the item is in NEW (unopened, unused, untested and resalable) condition.
If an item comes damaged as a result of shipping, please contact us immediately.
Product Refunds - To qualify for a refund, our Return Conditions and Return and Exchange Instructions must be followed. If our steps are not followed, a refund may be issued in accordance with the condition of the returned merchandise and the value of any missing items. Refunds are not issued before the merchandise has been received, evaluated and processed by our Returns Team.
Shipping Refunds - Shipping charges on returns are not refundable. We do not offer refunds for shipping charges, including but not limited to domestic Ground, Express or International shipping.
We have created a hassle-free Return and Exchange process with step-by-step guidelines for your convenience. To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
1. Please call our customer service number and inform us of the issue with your order.
2. Pack the item securely using as much of the original packing material that was left. Please note that we do not accept COD shipments. Please use carriers that offer delivery notification such as UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Using one of these carriers will make shipment tracking possible. Please be sure to insure the package for full value of the merchandise. The merchandise is still your property until it reaches our warehouse and we are not responsible for any shipping damages occurring at this point.
Please remember to include all the contents such as promotional items, accessories, and instruction manuals that came in the original order.
Please note that we are not responsible for lost or stolen returned merchandise before it reaches our warehouse and it signed for by one of our Team Members.
3. You will get a notification as soon as the return has been processed.
All returns and refunds are processed as quickly as possible. Credit card companies vary in their processes of posting credits back to your account.
Please note: We do not refund shipping costs and charge a 15% restocking fee.